Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

When do you blog?

As I prepare for work each morning, my mind is overflowing with fresh ideas.  I feel optimistic about publishing my thoughts and pictures in a post that evening as I walk out the door to face the day.  The confidence in my blog return and the time of my return home each evening becomes bit less sure as the day progresses.  Finally, I drag myself away from my classroom realizing that I have ceased to accomplish anything worthwhile in the last hour because I can no longer focus.  I drive home with an empty stomach and a strong desire to wear pajamas. 
What happened to all of those great thoughts from the morning.  I can't remember exactly what I wanted to say and what I remember sounds a bit weak now.  Maybe I should wait until tomorrow when I feel fresh again.  I'll just look at her blog to see what she is up to.  Wow, I love that.  It gives me an idea.  I could do something similar and change it to work with this great piece in my stash.  I can't wait to get started.  I'll just look at a few more blogs to inspire me.

So many of us experience this desire to create and communicate with the blogging world.  I wonder how the people I follow and admire balance it all.  So many of you get so much accomplished.  Do you blog at night after a full day?  Or do you get up early to ensure quiet time to write before you inspiration fades?  I would love to hear about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment