Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Great Finds!

What an awesome day!  It started out ordinary and just got better.  Look at my garage sale finds.  Three was my lucky number.
$3.00 Lead crystal bowl
$3.00 brand new rice cooker still in the package
$3.00 brand new "The Sak" purse
$1.00  I used to have one of these when I was in high school and think I still have the pattern for the cover.  I took the staples out of the lining and washed it.  Should I refinish the handles or paint them white for the summer?
I bought this to take to my mom's house on the lake.  I have been looking for one to use to teach my nieces how to sew.  This machine was a steal!  It was $18.00 and is made of all metal parts (a requirement for me.)


1 comment:

  1. What fantastic finds Anna Christina!!!! I'm amazed at what people 'give' away!!!!!
    thanks for visiting my blog 'http://sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com' and entering my 100 followers comp....I couldn't reply as you are set as a no reply blogger. If you want to change this, I have a button on my sidebar that links to instructions....it will make it so that people can reply to your comments on their posts! Hope this helps and I have my fingers crossed for you....a very warm welcome to the world of blogging!!!!
    take care and sugary hugs
    Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete