Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Using up my stash!

I am very excited to finally use a piece of fabric that I bought when I was working at "So-Fro Fabrics" in highschool.  I am making a sundress using Vogue 5177.  I first googled the pattern to find out what others had to say after making the same dress.  The reviews were mixed, and I know it is going to look a bit different in a size 12, but I am going ahead anyway.  I chose to make the longer version with the belt and band around the bottom.
For those of you who might be wondering, the fabric is 29 years old.  And, no, I don't think it will turn to dust while I am wearing it Patti!

1 comment:

  1. Well, just in case it does I certainly hope you are in the confines of your own home. lol I just love all the things you create. I wish I possessed your talent. Happy sewing. I can't wait to see your dress when it is done

    ReplyDelete